Our collaborations are a vital part of research at the Department of Family Medicine. We have formed partnerships with:
- Leading international academic institutions
- Primary care providers
- Federal and provincial ministries
- Community-based organizations
- Departments of Public Health
- Paramedic services
- Child and youth community centres
- Consumer advocates
- eHealth technology organizations
If you are interested in collaborating with one of our research faculty, or one of our projects, please see our Faculty Directory or Research Projects & Programs for areas of focus and contact information.
We look forward to hearing from you.